Wednesday, January 14, 2009

LORD OF MISRULE Reaches #2 on Barnes & Noble Bestseller List

LORD OF MISRULE, the fifth book in Rachel Caine's addictive MORGANVILLE VAMPIRES series has reached the #2 spot on Barnes & Noble's young adult mass market bestseller list! The only thing between Rachel and #1 spot is the indomitable (but not for long ;)) TWILIGHT by Stephanie Meyers. Congrats Rachel!
Update!!! LORD OF MISRULE has also reached the #7 on The New York Times YA series list!

Rachel's agent, Lucienne Diver is being roasted today! Click here to check her out on Book Roast blogspot.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger me said...

I just saw another post about Rachel Caine's books on another blog this morning! Congrats! I think I'll check out this book!

Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 9:28:00 AM EST  
Blogger Asylumgirl said...

Yay! I love the Morganville Vampires!

Deidre

Sunday, January 18, 2009 at 5:39:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home