Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Take Home Tuesday

UPDATE: The winner of February 3rd's Take Home Tuesday is Audery A! Congrats! Next week, we'll be skipping Take Home Tuesday. Instead, we have the fabulous "Tunnel of Love Week" planned in honor of Valentine's Day. It will feature wonderful guest bloggers and plenty of great contests -- so make sure to check in on the festivities!

Leave your name in the comments below to enter the book giveaway for A HIGHLANDER OR HER OWN by Melissa Mayhue (Pocket Books, January 2009). The winner will be announced tomorrow morning.

Also, don't forget to mark your calendars for Melissa's upcoming chat, Thursday, February 19th @ 9pm ET! Melissa will be giving away an autographed set of the entire DAUGHTERS OF THE GLEN series!!! Click here to bookmark our chat room.
TEXAS, PRESENT DAY. Ellie Denton’s world has spiraled out of control. A strange new birthmark, animals talking to her, and her mother’s ex-husband laying claim to the family ranch have her thinking life can’t get more complicated. But Ellie doesn’t know the birthmark’s connection to her Faerie ancestors. Complicated takes on a whole new meaning with her innocent wish to find her true love. SCOTLAND, 1304. Caden MacAlister has more trouble than he can handle. With his brother held for ransom and the laird missing, the last thing he needs is another problem. But the Fae have other plans.A mysterious woman shows up in his stables, sent by Faerie Magic to find her true love. Fighting his attraction, Caden insists she’s meant for one of his brothers. With his history, he has no desire for a woman in his life—especially a woman sent by the Fae.Only the magic of the Fae can determine whether Ellie will find a Highlander of her own...

Labels: ,

21 Comments:

Blogger Margay Leah Justice said...

I love a good highlander story! And time travel is an added bonus.
Margay

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 9:49:00 AM EST  
Blogger me said...

I couldn't agree more, Margay! Bring it on.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 10:23:00 AM EST  
Blogger Leslie said...

I would love to add this one to the other Melissa Mayhue books I have. Love the highlands!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 10:32:00 AM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

This sounds like a great book and I've been looking forward to reading it!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 11:20:00 AM EST  
Blogger Brandy W said...

I love the cover and the story sounds so good. ~ Brandy

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 11:20:00 AM EST  
Blogger Marnie said...

Sounds like a lovely story.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 11:43:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great! Count me in :)

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 11:50:00 AM EST  
Blogger Lori Ann said...

I really want to read this book. It sounds good.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 11:56:00 AM EST  
Blogger Mariee said...

I would love to read A Highlander of Her Own, please sign me up.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 1:30:00 PM EST  
Blogger cheryl c said...

I read the first Daughters of the Glen book, and I enjoyed it very much. I would love to win this one. Thanks for the giveaway!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 2:21:00 PM EST  
Blogger mindy said...

nice read thanks for the giveaway

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 3:57:00 PM EST  
Blogger Kara said...

For some reason my first comment didn't post - but I would love to be entered into this contest.

Kara

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 4:21:00 PM EST  
Blogger macbeaner said...

This sounds like an awesome book!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 6:18:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Melissa Mayhue and I would love to win this book.

vonkittiehaven@aol.com

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 6:30:00 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like a great read - thanks for the chat info, as well.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 7:03:00 PM EST  
Blogger Rebecca Chastain said...

What a compelling synopsis! I want to read this story!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 8:27:00 PM EST  
Blogger Pam P said...

I've been enjoying this series all along, the time travel a plus, would love to get this one.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 8:39:00 PM EST  
Blogger techyone said...

Wow, this book sounds great. I'd love to read it.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 9:04:00 PM EST  
Blogger Tas said...

sign me up....

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 9:54:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love time travel romance! Count me in!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 11:42:00 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

That sounds sooo good!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 9:52:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home