Wednesday, August 03, 2005

An afternoon with The Knight Agency

Thanks so much to Deidre for signing me before the RWA Conference in Reno so I could attend the lovely event thrown by The Knight Agency for its clients. Here are some pictures from the day's events. (Let me tell you, the Thunderbird Lodge is heaven on earth!)

The clients of The Knight Agency...


A stop before the event...


The hills are alive!...


We've arrived at The Thunderbird Lodge...


More from the lodge...


The cocktail area...before we took over...


Isn't Lake Tahoe breathtaking?...


More of Lake Tahoe...


Does this look like a postcard, or what?...


And the cocktail party begins...


View from the top...the clubhouse, I think, with the secret passage through the shower...


Me and my CP, Diana Peterfreund, future bestseller, author of The (Secret) Society Girl, taking in the view...


The lagoon...can't you envision some naughtiness here?...


Another shot of the lagoon...


A gatekeeper to the lodge...


And I have to post...me and my new, lovely, fun, wonderful agent! (with the lovely Pamela in the background)...


Marley = )

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

Welcome to our newest Agency Sistah!! Love you, Marley! So glad we finally got to meet. :-)
Shannon

Wednesday, August 3, 2005 at 11:50:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are GORGEOUS! I wish my camera were that good. Great job and thanks for sharing.

Friday, August 5, 2005 at 3:18:00 PM EDT  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Marley--congrats on signing with The Knight Agency. Looks like a great induction into the sisterhood of the knights... ha, just thought of that one! The last pic--is that Pam Claughton? Take care! Stephanie

Thursday, August 11, 2005 at 3:18:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home