Saturday, August 20, 2005

Marianne Mancusi E-Bay Auction Comes to a Close

Just wanted to be sure everyone knew that the final TKA critique is being auctioned off on E-Bay. The first of our critiques went for more than $700, and our last is currently at more than $300. Now, of course you know that we're raffling several free critiques at month's end (see the "one liner" thread to join the fray!), but if you want to raise money for a good cause, be sure to visit this link:

Knight Agency critique for Marianne Mancusi Fundraiser

Thanks! And there are MANY other fun things to bid on--signed books, t-shirts, and the like. So many fine people from the romance writing community have pulled together to benefit this author in her time of need.
Deidre

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get out there and bid, fellow writers! This one has gotten too expensive for me, but I won a different crit and am printing the stuff for snail mailing even as we spe--I mean, even as I type. It's for a good cause, too.

And I could not resist mentioning that down there in the box where I had to "type this string or else you can't post your comment" (a nice way to keep those spammers out, BTW), I had to type "peeeeee" as the word. Hee! Who could make this stuff up?!

Saturday, August 20, 2005 at 7:07:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Marley Gibson said...

DK...where did you find that protective posting tool? I'd love to add it to my site!

Marley = )

Saturday, August 20, 2005 at 12:02:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooooh, very cool. I wish I could add something like that to my guestbook. I don't get spam often--thanks to a brilliant man who did somethingorother for me--but when I do it's very annoying.

Off to test word verification...

Cindy

Saturday, August 20, 2005 at 12:40:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gah! The three auctions I entered I lost...by ONE DOLLAR every time!

Oh well. Glad those dollars are pouring in. (Even if they're not mine. *sigh*)

Saturday, August 20, 2005 at 12:56:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually was one of the winning bidders but haven't been contacted on how to proceed. Could you please let me know?
lucyprice@comcast.net

Sunday, August 28, 2005 at 11:44:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Deidre Knight said...

Lucy,
Actually all the winners were supposed to email me the pages at Deidre.Knight@knightagency.net. I'll also drop you an email! Deidre

Sunday, August 28, 2005 at 6:48:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home