Friday, February 06, 2009

Interview with Lucienne on My Favorite Author

Lucienne Diver is a woman of many talents, including uber successful agent and up-and-coming author. In a Q&A session with My Favorite Author, she talks about how writing informs her agenting -- giving her a unique perspective into the mind of a writer. Her sophomore novel, VAMPED, will be released this May. Click here to visit My Favorite Author.
Also, if you looking for a few belly laughs, check out Lucienne using her sharp wit to obliterate common myths about agents on Crossed Genres.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Aubrey said...

Wow! Thanks so much for the blog mention. Lucienne is one great gal and we are thrilled to have interviewed her! ;)

Friday, February 6, 2009 at 2:18:00 PM EST  
Blogger Claudio Tomassini said...

I invite you to visit my blog. you can find my last works of art at:

www.claudiotomassini.blogspot.com

yours Claudio Tomassini

Saturday, February 7, 2009 at 1:40:00 AM EST  
Blogger Debby said...

What a neat idea. I enjoyed reading the post.

Monday, February 9, 2009 at 5:23:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home