Saturday, June 04, 2005

Back Home and Back on the Blog

Hi, Everyone:
Just a quick post to let you know that I'm back from NYC, where we had many terrific meetings with editors. Our client Diana Peterfreund came up by train, and we had a mahvelous (and long!) lunch with her new editor Kerri Buckley, and also one of my most favorite editors in the business, Tracy Devine. I'm going to upload a picture after this post of Diana with her new editor! They are both adorable, and you can tell what fun we were having that day.

Then after that, I'll be uploading a fabulous writing article by TKA client, Shelley Bradley.
Deidre

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back :)

Saturday, June 4, 2005 at 6:34:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Business Loans said...

I recently came across your post and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that it caught my interest and you've provided informative points. I will visit this blog often.
Thank you,
Mazi

Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at 6:34:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home