Thursday, June 09, 2005

Topic Secret Interview Subject... Revealed!

I can't keep you in suspense for two weeks. And it turns out my fabulous interview subject is running off on vacation before we were able to get her answers. So, later this month expect an interview with my editor Louisa Edwards of Berkley Publishing Group!

Now, if that confuses some of you who know I'm going to be published by NAL, it's because I have a Berkley editor, but am being published on the NAL list.

In the meantime, however, we may have another editor or two popping in with us. Also, loved some of those topic suggestions. I hope to do a DAY IN THE LIFE blog post over the weekend.

Onward! Deidre

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way Cool! Can't wait!!!

Now must get back to the grindstone. Real life is getting in the way of writing life way too much lately. I'm thinking its time to get out my whip and chair and restore some order. :)

Sarah

Friday, June 10, 2005 at 6:15:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jaci Burton said...

Wooo hooo D! Can't wait!

Jaci

Friday, June 10, 2005 at 11:02:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds exciting! I'd love to see what she has to say. :)

Saturday, June 11, 2005 at 1:33:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home