Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A little more about our upcoming STAR

Anne Leslie Tuttle: A brief bio
Ann Leslie Tuttle is an Associate Senior Editor at Harlequin Books. Prior to joining the company in 1997, she received her B.A. from the College of William and Mary and an M.A. from the University of Virginia and worked at Charles Scribner’s Sons. She currently acquires for NEXT, HQN Books and MIRA and is actively seeking new writers.

Remember she will be the TKA Chats Star on
Friday November 18th at NOON EST.
More teasing to come! Stay tuned....

6 Comments:

Blogger Tori Scott said...

Oh man I have to work Friday with no access to a computer. Thank goodness for the transcripts.

Pam

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 at 11:06:00 AM EST  
Blogger Deidre Knight said...

This chat is going to be FANTASTIC!!! Let's all come cheer on one of my favorite editors in the business! :) Deidre

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 at 12:11:00 PM EST  
Blogger Ellen said...

Ooohh, a fellow William and Mary graduate!! How cool... I'll be there!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 at 4:00:00 PM EST  
Blogger Marley Gibson said...

I'll try to do this during my lunch hour if the fire wall at work will allow it. Very exciting! Thanks TKA!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 at 9:12:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At 9 a.m. (noon your time) I was madly printing GH entries. Despite three email reminders, I completely forgot about the chat. Once more, I'm off to read the transcripts. Hope a good time was had by all.

Cindy

Friday, November 18, 2005 at 8:19:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I felt like Alice in Wonderland! I was looking EVERYwhere for the hole and just couldn't get to the party until it was over. Now, again, poor Alice can't find the transcripts. I also don't see any plate with a proverbial cookie on it that says, 'click here for transcripts you small fool' so please, everyone, can you point me in the direction of the transcripts so I can see what I missed? My humble thanks!
Karen Henry

Sunday, November 20, 2005 at 1:17:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home