Thursday, December 01, 2005

What's in a name? A personal story

Early this week I teased about a special meaning for Janice Lynn's name. Yes, she has a very special name to me. Her name is the same as my mother's! She was one of the first clients that I blogged about in my early days here at the agency, and I have yet to shake the notion that I am writing about my mother. *shiver* Both blond. Both beautiful.. Hmm..

Okay, so that's the personal story and the reason why the name has a particular meaning for me! Don't forget to attend the chat tonight Thursday December 1st from 9-10PM EST. You never know.. .you just might discover more secrets!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope it was a great chat. The three-hour time difference makes it really difficult for me to attend most of them (although I understand why they're done on Eastern Standard Time). Tonight the whole family was home for supper - a rarity. So it had to take precedence.

Cindy

Thursday, December 1, 2005 at 11:56:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindy, totally understandable and as a Mom (& not just Julie's in name-sake ;)I think it's great cause I know what a rarity it is around my household that we're all home for an evening meal. Hugs!

& Julie, daughter dearest, you make me blush. I thought it was the mother's job to put a rosy tinge to the daughter's cheeks??? THANK YOU!!!

Saturday, December 3, 2005 at 11:55:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home