Monday, April 17, 2006

Tonight, Tonight, Tonight! Oohh ohhh...

Ladies and Gents listen up! Tonight we rev up our TKA Chats again with author Delilah Dawson!!! Have you seen her new book on the shelves? Surely you have! It's the one that has the hot cover below!


TKA CHATS: Delilah Dawson

Tonight, Monday 17, 2006

9-10PM EST

Who is this awesome author??? Keep on readin'

BIO:
I've always loved romance novels, and I can remember back in high school, propping up my science books so that my teachers wouldn't see the steamy novels I had hidden inside. :)
And now I get to write such books! LOL!

These days, I live in California with my wonderful family, and yes, I'm still a voracious reader. I read anything and everything... when I get the time. I've discovered photography and LOVE it! I predict I'll be posting some of my photos just for kicks. :)

To find out more about Delilah, check out her blog: http://www.delilahdawson.com/blog.html. She's got a great post up now. She was tagged!

While you're there, be sure to read all about her April contest. It's a fun one!

I've got just one question for you... Truth or Dare?

See you tonight!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

Gorgeous cover, Delilah!

Shannon

Monday, April 17, 2006 at 10:15:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Julie Ramsey said...

Isn't it just lovely. I really really like it!

Monday, April 17, 2006 at 11:33:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! I was really excited to see it too. It completely depicts my heroine. Lucky me! :)

Delilah

Monday, April 17, 2006 at 2:09:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jaci Burton said...

That is such a hot and sexy cover! Love it!

Monday, April 17, 2006 at 3:03:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home