Thursday, March 23, 2006

PJ Day Gone Away



Now don't shoot the messenger...but I am here to announce that PJ Day has been postponed to a TBA date. I can hear the booing from here. We just have some very busy agents with some seriously tight schedules which happen to include some meetings that pajama attire may not necessarily be ...eh...appropriate.

Now, having said that...and being a huge pajama lover, I was sad to see such low response to our publishing phenomenon. I need some excitement and participation pledges so I can wear my PJs to work! Support a fellow PJ lover?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I worked in my PJ's (flannel nightgown and slippers) today. But no way was I going to post a photo :-)

Thursday, March 23, 2006 at 4:11:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a nightie girl myself so no help from this quarter! :):)

Nancy

Thursday, March 23, 2006 at 4:32:00 PM EST  
Blogger Marley Gibson said...

I signed up!! = )

Thursday, March 23, 2006 at 9:30:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jaci Burton said...

i was all set for jammie day, so i'm in when it's rescheduled!

any excuse to spend a day writing in my pajamas ;-)

Thursday, March 23, 2006 at 10:28:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Day time pajamas versus nighttime pajamas.
I have both.
Night time pj's exist because it's rude to hit the sheets in the daytime pajamas.
Both are loose. Comfy. Wash'n'wear.
One is designed not to scare the postman.
The other will.

Penny

Friday, March 24, 2006 at 12:30:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, Samantha, did not get the 'canceled memo.'
So, Friday comes with me at work in my PJ's.
Julie, you are in trouble. I am going to shoot the messenger who forgot to deliver the message!!!!!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 at 10:02:00 AM EST  
Blogger Julie Ramsey said...

*ducks* Uh oh... I'm STILL in trouble. :(

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 at 12:18:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in my pajamas! Tell me what you want me to do, and I'm in. Photo's of me in my jamies. Well that will make me have to figure out how to use the new digital camera I got as a Christmas gift. Just say when.

Loretta

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 at 9:43:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home