Friday, March 17, 2006

A PJ Phenomenon!

Along with discovering new talent and representing the best, TKA has decided that is it now time to shake up the publishing world with a Pajama Phenomenon!!!
Sooo.. here's the deal:

Friday March 24th 2006
TKA has pronounced this day dedicated to Pajamas...
(I know, who made us Publishing Mayor, right? )
in other words... TKA PAJAMA DAY! Wooo!

To participate simply log on to
Sign on with your Yahoo ID (same ID you have for the TKA Yahoo! group if you're a member) Post a picture of you in your cute pjs!

It's one of the beautiful aspects of reading and writing for a living! Much work can be done in your most comfy attire! I simply cannot WAIT until Friday! We have an animal theme going at the office. Cat's PJs, Doggie PJs... What's your theme? Your favs?


Blogger Renee Luke said...

YAY, I'll finally fit in. Everyday is PJ for me. PJ bottoms and a big t-shirt, yep, that's my work uniform--and I work daily. *wink*
Hmm? I have kitties with Santa hats, cows jumping over the moon, dogs playing poker...which shall I choose next Friday? May call for a new pair. YAY, new jammies.

Friday, March 17, 2006 at 3:23:00 PM EST  
Blogger Deidre Knight said...

Well, I posted earlier and the blog ATE my post!!! What I basically said was this will be fun, so spread the word!! Blog it, share it, and PJ it! D

Friday, March 17, 2006 at 4:35:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will a transcript of last week's chat be posted?

Friday, March 17, 2006 at 6:05:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jaci Burton said...

oh oh oh! I *heart* jammie day! I'll have to trade work days so I can stay home next Friday and write in my jammies!


Friday, March 17, 2006 at 9:05:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home