Friday, March 17, 2006

A PJ Phenomenon!

Along with discovering new talent and representing the best, TKA has decided that is it now time to shake up the publishing world with a Pajama Phenomenon!!!
Sooo.. here's the deal:


Friday March 24th 2006
TKA has pronounced this day dedicated to Pajamas...
(I know, who made us Publishing Mayor, right? )
in other words... TKA PAJAMA DAY! Wooo!

To participate simply log on to
http://www.flickr.com/groups/tka_pajama_day/
Sign on with your Yahoo ID (same ID you have for the TKA Yahoo! group if you're a member) Post a picture of you in your cute pjs!

It's one of the beautiful aspects of reading and writing for a living! Much work can be done in your most comfy attire! I simply cannot WAIT until Friday! We have an animal theme going at the office. Cat's PJs, Doggie PJs... What's your theme? Your favs?

3 Comments:

Blogger Deidre Knight said...

Well, I posted earlier and the blog ATE my post!!! What I basically said was this will be fun, so spread the word!! Blog it, share it, and PJ it! D

Friday, March 17, 2006 at 4:35:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will a transcript of last week's chat be posted?

Friday, March 17, 2006 at 6:05:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jaci Burton said...

oh oh oh! I *heart* jammie day! I'll have to trade work days so I can stay home next Friday and write in my jammies!

*grin*

Friday, March 17, 2006 at 9:05:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home