Tuesday, March 07, 2006

TKA Chats Present: Secret Agent Pamela Harty

Industry chats continue this Friday. TKA Chats proudly present our very own agent, Pamela Harty to the room for a brief discussion. So, brew your coffee or pack your lunch...


TKA Chats
Pamela Harty
03-10-06
Noon - 1PM EST

Now remember folks, the chats are held at our new chat space (NOT the Yahoo! one). You can find it linked to our homepage (www.knightagency.net).

A LITTLE SOMETHING DIFFERENT:
If you simply cannot make it to the chat (I know these midday/beginning of the day times are tough), please feel free to post you questions for Pamela here on this thread. If she doesn't get a chance to answer them on this post, I will try to get them answered at the chat. No promises though, but I will certainly do my best! See ya Friday!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would love to join you but that's 5.00 in the morning for me. But I appreciated the copy that was sent to my email. Thanks.

Tuesday, March 7, 2006 at 10:33:00 PM EST  
Blogger Deidre Knight said...

Yea! Pamela, I'm so glad you'll be participating in a chat! Everybody, my sis is one of the funniest and smartest people I know! You'll want to join us! D

Wednesday, March 8, 2006 at 6:19:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I see my clever subliminal messages to get Pamela Harty on her own TKA chat have worked. Now here's hoping I can make the chat!

Cindy

Wednesday, March 8, 2006 at 10:16:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jennette Marie Powell said...

I had every intention of attending the chat, only to find out at ten minutes before noon that my company has blocked access to your chat site! So, I'm looking forward to reading the transcript, and hoping you'll answer my question:
Is there a word count beyond which you'll automatically reject a ms based on query alone? (Particularly if it's an unpublished writer) If that's the case, and the author later makes significant changes to the ms, including cutting it to a reasonable length, is it OK to query again with the same ms?

Thanks, and hope those who do attend have fun at the chat!

Friday, March 10, 2006 at 11:51:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home