Renee Luke Tonight!
Don't forget! Tonight's TKA Chat stars Renee Luke! 9-10PM EDT
The chat room is linked to the TKA homepage (NOT Yahoo!)
A little bit about our star--Renee Luke:
1. My name isn't really Renee. I chose it when I was 9 years old from stopping at our neighbor's house and watching Days of Our Lives. Renee was a character. Before I settled on Renee, I was Rose for two weeks. My real name? Radhika. It's Hindu and means the female counter-part/lover/wife to Krishna.
2. I'm a vegetarian. I never eaten meat. Not a bite my entire life. It's a lifestyle my parents chose before I was born, and by the time I was on my own, a lifestyle I was accustomed to and decided to continue.
3. I grew up without electricity, phone, TV, or a flush toilet. Yes, I was born in the '70's. And yes, my parents were fully into the era. On Sunday nights my dad would hook a TV up to the car battery and we'd watch the Disney movie and Wild Kingdom. I was 11 when we moved to town.
4. I'm dyslexic. Was held back in 1st grade because I couldn't read. Went on to skip 3rd and graduated high school early and to California State, Chico at 16. Met my husband at 18, had a baby at 19 and never finished college. That's okay, I guess. I found a career I love. Writing.
5. I'm a full-time mom. Four kids and a super busy schedule, my life is all about them. I'm very much a Gemini. I have the mini-van, the soccer mom thing going on. At night--at night, I write.
Wow! What an amazing story, Renee! Find out more about this fascinating author tonight!