Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gena Showalter on Entertainment Weekly's Top Ten List

In the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly, Gena Showalter's THE DARKEST PLEASURE is listed as #6 on the Top Ten Mass Market Paperback List. Notably, the cover of EW features the actors playing the main characters in the movie TWILIGHT, based on Stephanie Meyer's bestselling novel. Kudos to Gena for being included in this amazing issue. Perhaps next Maddox will make his Hollywood debut?


Cast of Twilight: (From left) Rachelle Lefevre (who plays Victoria),
Kristen Stewart (Bella), Robert Pattinson (Edward),
Cam Gigandet (James), and Taylor Lautner (Jacob)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristen Painter said...

Gena's a rock star!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 5:41:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kwana said...

Congrats Gena!!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 9:26:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Gerb said...

Fabulous, Gena! Congratulations!

Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 9:01:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jax Cassidy said...

We all know Gena is just FABU! Congrats!!!!

Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 11:08:00 PM EDT  
Blogger CourtneyDiles said...

I send my congrats to Ms. Showalter too! (And that Twilight picture is great. I'm way too excited about a movie still half a year away!) I checked out The Darkest Pleasure after reading this, and I want to read it. I also want to read Accidentally Dead, it sounds cute!

Sunday, July 20, 2008 at 12:06:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Marley Gibson said...

That is AWESOME, Gena! Congrats! I saw that issue while getting a pedicure, but I didn't see that list. Wish I had!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 1:31:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home