Friday, June 20, 2008

From Apples to Oranges: Lunchbox Chat with Lucienne!

Recently, we welcomed renowned agent, LUCIENNE DIVER into the TKA family. With more than 15 years of experience under her belt, she has a wealth of knowledge about the ins and out of the book publishing industry. As you can expect she has a lot to say on the matter, and now you get the chance to pick her brain in an exclusive LUNCHBOX CHAT ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 25TH at 12:00PM EDT.

Lucienne will be talking about her move from the "Big Apple" to "The Sunshine State," current trends in publishing, upcoming releases from her clients and anything else you can think to ask!

WHO: Lucienne Diver

WHAT: CHATTING LIVE!

WHEN: 12pm EDT, Wednesday, June 25th, 2008

WHERE: TKA CHAT ROOM

TO CHAT: Follow this link TKA CHAT ROOM, enter a screen name and simply select “log in.”

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger José Iriarte said...

quibble: I believe you mean 12pm EDT.

[/nerd]

Friday, June 20, 2008 at 11:46:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should be fun, definitely looking forward to it!

Friday, June 20, 2008 at 2:47:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lyoness in NYC said...

Heh - against the Malibu lunch? :)

Sunday, June 22, 2008 at 1:55:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got cards from ALL of my kids and grandkids today, and if you knew how terrible they are about cards, you'd know why I am so proud, it was a major accomplishment...

Monday, June 23, 2008 at 7:59:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jia Gayles said...

Icarus,

After some intensive research on the intricacies of time (read: wikipedia), I have made the appropriate corrections;).

Best,

Jia

Monday, June 23, 2008 at 8:04:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will there be another chat session with Ms. Driver in the future? I had planned on chatting but I may be called into work. Any news on another possible session?

Monday, June 23, 2008 at 3:20:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Lyoness,

D'oh. Being many, many miles away, it didn't even occur to me I was up against the Malibu. Say "hello" to the gang for me. I miss you much.

-Lucienne

Tuesday, June 24, 2008 at 3:16:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jia Gayles said...

Hi J.W.,

There will definitely be more opportunities to chat with Lucienne and other TKA agents in the coming months. Look out for future announcements on the blog.

Thanks,

Jia

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at 9:12:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That chat seesion was just what I needed to get me going again. Thanks greatly to Ms. Driver and Ms. Spencer. I look forward to the other chats in the future.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at 12:41:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home