Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Take Home Tuesday x 2

UPDATE: The winner of KISS OF DARKNESS and BRIDE OF THE WOLF by Jennifer St. Giles is Natasha A. Please email your physical addy to contests @ knightagency.net (remove spaces in the email address). Thanks to everyone who participated. Remember, there will be more chances to win some of Jennifer's fabulous books at her chat tomorrow night (details below)!!!
In celebration of our upcoming chat with Jennifer St. Giles this Thursday, August 27th @ 9pm ET, we are giving away the last two books in her amazing SHADOWMEN series, KISS OF DARKNESS and BRIDE OF THE WOLF. To enter, leave a comment with your name. The winner will be announced tomorrow morning.
KISS OF DARKNESS: A vampire bite has Sheriff Sam Sheridan on the fast track to hell and demons are taking over Twilight Tennessee. He's battling not only to save both his soul and his town, but also his love for one woman, Emerald Linton. Emerald has a secret that could destroy both her and Sam. She is an angel, and if she can't save Sam from turning evil, then she'll have to kill him, no matter how much of her heart belongs to him. Sam is determined to take as many demons and vampires down with him as he can and to protect Emerald, but as the seductive dark power in him grows will he condemn Emerald to share his doomed fate, or will they both find a way out of hell.
BRIDE OF THE WOLF: Injured Blood Hunter Navarre is kidnapped along with oil heiress Marissa Vasquez. Their bid for freedom, puts them into a deadly race for their lives as the become the hunted prey of two Vladarian Vampires and the evil Dr. Cinatas. Together Marissa and Navarre's spirits form a powerful link matched only by their passion. But can a mortal woman attain true love with a man who is half wolf? Or will thier enemies steal their one chance at happiness?
WHAT: Chat with Jennifer St. Giles
WHEN: Thursday, August 27th @ 9pm ET
WHERE: TKA Chat room
HOW TO CHAT: Visit TKA's chat room here:
http://client1.sigmachat.com/sc.php?id=115545
Enter a username and password (any combination). Login

Labels: , , , ,

26 Comments:

Anonymous Lee said...

2 books to finish up my summer reading schedule.....that would be great!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 8:58:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Ellz said...

If the stories are anything like the covers, these books are going to be SPICY!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 9:05:00 AM EDT  
Blogger ColleenFL said...

I love paranormals. Great to find another new (to me)author to read!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 9:39:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Amanda from Novel Addiction said...

Wow, I would love to win these. I've not read anything by this author before.. I'm always looking for new authors to fill the void between schoolwork.

Thanks!
Morning Glow

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 10:36:00 AM EDT  
Blogger californiameaghan said...

these sound great! thanks for running this contest!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 11:15:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great giveaway,count me in please

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 11:35:00 AM EDT  
Blogger tetewa said...

I'm always looking for new authors and series to read in this genre, it's my favorite! tWarner419@aol.com

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 12:07:00 PM EDT  
Blogger CrystalGB said...

I would love to read these books.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 12:27:00 PM EDT  
Blogger azteclady said...

*sneaking in*

*throwing name in hat*

*sneaking out*








(thank you)

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 12:38:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really enjoy her stories, and I would love to be entered into this contest!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 12:40:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Natalie Murphy said...

Love the covers!!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 1:22:00 PM EDT  
Blogger donnas said...

Sounds great. Please include me.

bacchus76 at myself dot com

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 1:39:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Cheeky Girl said...

Love the covers and thanks for the heads up about the chat. I like to promote your chats on my site becuase they are always authors I think my readers will love!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 1:44:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful cover art!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 1:58:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Armenia said...

Throw my name in the hat, too. Thanks for a great giveaway.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 2:20:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been hearing some very good things about this series. They are definitely on my TBB list!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 3:42:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Suzette said...

They both sound fantastic! Fingers crossed.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 4:58:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've been eyeing these titles for a little while now and I'd love to win one. :) Good luck, everyone!

~Elisa
what_ever_for @ cox.net

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 7:32:00 PM EDT  
Blogger jeanette8042 said...

The books sound like good reads and I haven't read any of them either. Count me in!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 8:56:00 PM EDT  
Blogger macbeaner said...

yum! I'd love to read these!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 9:12:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Leslie said...

I've never read Jennifer St. Giles and these sound like stories I would like. Please add my name to the giveway. Thanks!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 10:51:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jen said...

Wow! Those look like excellent books. I can't believe I hadn't heard of her before. Count me in on this contest. Thanks

booklvrjen AT gmail DOT com

Jen

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 at 11:31:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lori T said...

Great covers and I would love to be entered.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 12:55:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Willa said...

I am a Jennifer St Giles virgin (haven't read her before) but these sound great!

*Throws my hat in the ring*

Thankyou!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 5:38:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Armenia said...

A new to me author. Please count me in.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 9:14:00 AM EDT  
Blogger azteclady said...

Congratulations, Natasha!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 5:20:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home