Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Continuing the Trend

Stop everything and mark your calendars! Set an Outlook reminder! Prepare lunch...Deidre Knight will be picking up where Elaine Spence left off.

You guessed it...

Deidre Knight
TKA CHATS
March 3, 2006
Noon - 1PM EST

Now I don't have to really ephasize the cool factor of this opportunity! Get those lunches packed and prepare your questions for Friday!

While you wait, check out her new blog posts and website! Excerpts now available for PARALLEL ATTRACTION and new contests to win awesome prizes. (I do promo for a living, couldn't help to take the opportunity to share!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Cole Reising said...

These chats are a great idea! I've so enjoyed getting to meet everyone and learn in the process.

Thanks!
Cole

Wednesday, March 1, 2006 at 11:59:00 AM EST  
Blogger Julie Ramsey said...

Right right.. I suppose I should call it a "meal time" chat, eh? I wouldn't want to discriminate.

Wednesday, March 1, 2006 at 2:13:00 PM EST  
Blogger Deidre Knight said...

Gang, I am SO excited about the chat this week! I had a blast doing the chat last time, and look forward to "sitting down with" (ha!) everyone this Friday!
Deidre

Wednesday, March 1, 2006 at 6:05:00 PM EST  
Blogger Marley Gibson said...

Oh man!!! I'm going to be on a bus to New York City, but I know you guys will have a fantastic time! Enjoy!

Marley = )

Wednesday, March 1, 2006 at 6:16:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jax Cassidy said...

Darn, I missed the chat. I did pop in when everyone left. LOL.

I'm sure it was a good one. sniff sniff

Friday, March 3, 2006 at 1:27:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home