Sunday, April 24, 2005

A Quick Mention

A number of you have already discovered my author blog, but I wanted to be sure to mention that today's post almost landed on the agency blog. Dueling identity can be a complicated thing. Grin.

So, I would like to direct agency blog readers to Deidre Knight blog readers, if only for today, although I should note that I'm finding publishing thoughts running through my mind as blogacious material for both outlets, so you never know what might appear at any given time.

As for a link, here you go:

It seems to me that in the past month, blogging has reached its sudden tipping point. What this means for the quality of the medium shall be interesting to see. I can hardly talk, since after all I'm a bloggie neophyte. Then again, with more than two weeks under my belt, with the rapid explosion of new blogs, I might just be considered an old timer!


Anonymous Jennifer Jackson said...

Just wanted to drop by and say hello since someone had pointed out that you had a blog now. I've been posting to my live journal about mostly agenting things for quite a while -- over a year, I think. And I have a cooking blog which will be two years old in a couple weeks. Guess I got on board early. *g*

Monday, April 25, 2005 at 7:35:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home