Sunday, April 24, 2005

A Quick Mention

A number of you have already discovered my author blog, but I wanted to be sure to mention that today's post almost landed on the agency blog. Dueling identity can be a complicated thing. Grin.

So, I would like to direct agency blog readers to Deidre Knight blog readers, if only for today, although I should note that I'm finding publishing thoughts running through my mind as blogacious material for both outlets, so you never know what might appear at any given time.

As for a link, here you go:
www.deidreknight.blogspot.com

It seems to me that in the past month, blogging has reached its sudden tipping point. What this means for the quality of the medium shall be interesting to see. I can hardly talk, since after all I'm a bloggie neophyte. Then again, with more than two weeks under my belt, with the rapid explosion of new blogs, I might just be considered an old timer!
Deidre

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop by and say hello since someone had pointed out that you had a blog now. I've been posting to my live journal about mostly agenting things for quite a while -- over a year, I think. And I have a cooking blog which will be two years old in a couple weeks. Guess I got on board early. *g*

Monday, April 25, 2005 at 7:35:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home