Monday, June 13, 2005

All Quiet on the Internet Front

You know, the Net feels quiet right now because of summer. I know I haven't been updating my blogs as much lately, but it's more than that. :) Everyone's blogs seem a bit quiet.

So here's some excitement! Expect an interview very soon with Ballantine editor, Allison Dickens. She has the questions and hopefully I'll be able to post the interview very soon. And we also have the Louisa Edwards interview coming up in a few weeks. I plan to be pulling in some other distinguished guests and guest bloggers in coming days.

Also, totally unrelated, but for anyone planning on attending the Surrey Writers Conference (which I've heard is fantastic, by the way), they've just posted my workshop information. Check it out. Here's info about the agency and my visit to the conference.

Meanwhile I will be out of town Wed-Sat of this week, and so I may invite some guest bloggers on board during that time. More to come!
Deidre

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never attended this conference and it's only about a 5-hour drive from me. Somehow it doesn't get the publicity that RWA conferences do. A mistake.

Deidre, you may have given me incentive to go this year. I've never seen the website before, so thanks for posting it. A lot of great names and topics lined up!

Cindy

Tuesday, June 14, 2005 at 10:46:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Deidre Knight said...

Cindy, the line up on this conference looks amazing to me. You should try and attend! We could even have a mini-blog coffee break for anyone/everyone going to that event. What do you guys think? All the regular readers of *this* blog could plan to meet up at Surrey for coffee or dessert one afternoon?

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 at 10:50:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home