Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Deidre Knight Wears Her Author Hat

Since not all of you drop in on my author blog, I wanted to share my recent very exciting news. I now have titles for all three of my upcoming books. The first, PARALLEL ATTRACTION, will publish next April (’06), the next book is PARALLEL HEAT and will publish October 2006, then PARALLEL SEDUCTION will publish in April 2007. So starting next spring, NAL rolls out my PARALLEL series.

Meanwhile, for those of you who want to hear my author updates, you can click here to join my e-group for all the latest:


alt="Click here to join DeidreKnight">
Click to join DeidreKnight



I hope to have cover art any day now! I can hardly stand it. I’m telling you, this is great empathy training that all agents should experience.

And speaking of life as an author, I must now return to finishing up my edited version of the manuscript, which I hope to turn in on Friday before I actually—gasp! Take a vacation.
Deidre

7 Comments:

Blogger Jaci Burton said...

I love cover art. I'm always itching to get a new cover. I'll bet you're going crazy waiting for yours. Can't wait to see it!

Wednesday, July 6, 2005 at 9:27:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Deidre! I bet that you're counting the days until next April. You must be flying high. Enjoy it!

Wednesday, July 6, 2005 at 10:52:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the cover :)

Wednesday, July 6, 2005 at 12:03:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a vacation?

Cindy

Wednesday, July 6, 2005 at 12:27:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jaci Burton said...

what cindy asked. all my vacations are either my work or my husband's work. :p

Wednesday, July 6, 2005 at 1:13:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Deidre Knight said...

You guys are too funny! You just don't want me going away and leaving the blog for a week!

Yes, I am most excited to see the cover art, but I think I've put it out of my head in favor of finishing my manuscript revisions. :)
D

Wednesday, July 6, 2005 at 10:39:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Major congrats, Deidre! Covers are great fun. Enjoy your vacation.

Thursday, July 7, 2005 at 10:10:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home