Friday, September 16, 2005

The Next TKA Chat Star...Gena Showalter!


Listen up! Next Wednesday, September 21, 2005 from 9-10 PM EDT--Gena Showalter will grace us with her presence on the TKA Chats. We couldn't be more excited about our next guest!

So, you nearly have 5 whole days to get your questions ready. In the meanwhile, keep your eye out on the blog because I will be throwing out a teaser containing Gena's answers to some fun questions soon!

As always, if you aren't a member yet of TKA's yahoo group be sure to read about it and sign up here, for not being a member of the TKA yahoo group = not being able to participate in the chat. (and no one wants that)

4 Comments:

Blogger Deidre Knight said...

Gena will be a blast!! She's hysterical, so I know she'll make chatting a load of fun!

Friday, September 16, 2005 at 6:07:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I definitely chose a good time to jump aboard the chats! I can't wait to hear from Ms. Showalter!

Friday, September 16, 2005 at 7:57:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a stickum on my monitor to remind me! Looking forward to the chat!

Nancy

Saturday, September 17, 2005 at 9:04:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one's on my calendar. Can't wait!

Saturday, September 17, 2005 at 8:29:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home