Friday, December 09, 2005

Order up!

Thank you Diana Peterfreund for a witty and wonderful chat last night! I really hate I wasn't there! If you, too, had a meeting with Dracula that you simply couldn't miss, the transcript is available on the TKA Yahoo! Group. If you aren't a member and are just dying for the notes of last night's chat, sign up below:


Click here to join Knightagency
Click to join Knightagency
Under "Files" you'll find one with Diana Peterfreund's name it. Download and you're good to go!
Thank you Diana! You were a fantastic star!

4 Comments:

Blogger Diana Peterfreund said...

Thanks so much, Julie for posting the transcript. I'm sorry you had to miss the chat! But Deidre did a wonderful job in your absence.

Thank you to everyone at TKA for letting me be a part of this and thank you to everyone who showed up to chat with me!

Friday, December 9, 2005 at 11:44:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for chatting with us! I just can't wait for this book!

Friday, December 9, 2005 at 11:48:00 AM EST  
Blogger Marley Gibson said...

I'm soooooooo sorry I missed the chat! Family emergency that needed my attention. But, I read the transcript and it sounds like you guys had a fabulous time -- with DK as the moderator, no less! Thanks for having these chats, you guys, and thanks for the props last night, D. You deserve all of this wonderful success!!

= )

Friday, December 9, 2005 at 2:20:00 PM EST  
Blogger wilddunz said...

Missed the chat, but loved reading the transcript! Thanks TKA for putting them up so quick!

Also- Diana- I've heard "Pantzers" called "Plungers"--don't know if that sounds any better, but hey, it's different :-P

Thanks again!
CAS

Friday, December 9, 2005 at 5:19:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home