Monday, December 12, 2005

The Parallel Experience Website




Hi, Gang:
I already posted this on my author blog, but wanted to let you know that as of today I've gone live with my new Parallel Series website, the Parallel Experience. Don't worry if you have dial up instead of broadband, you can still experience the front side of the site--we intentionally came up with something for everyone to enjoy!

But if you do have broadband, you'll really appreciate that this cutting-edge site (designed by my wonderful team at Metro Digital!)really pushes the envelope with 3-D and animation. Check it out:

The Parallel Experience

Needless to say, I'm really proud of it! Deidre

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It looks wonderful! CONGRATS!

Monday, December 12, 2005 at 10:55:00 PM EST  
Blogger Isabelle Santiago said...

This is absolutely incredible. But I have dial up. So I'm going to have to go to a friend's and check out the broadband version! Love the clouds... this is really awesome.

Monday, December 12, 2005 at 11:32:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home