Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Stud for Hire!

Well, since Samantha suggested it, I will go ahead and ask... who exactly is the love of your life, Mrs. Jenkins????



Butch--Stud for Hire

This purebred boxer captured Samantha's heart about 2 years ago when he was just a pup.

Awww!!! This hot to trot guy loves frisbee and one of those kiddiepools full of water during the hot months. I have been honored with meeting this handsome brute. Let me tell you, he is intimidating and so sweet all at once! Not to mention, the boy is full of tricks (for treats of course). If anyone has been worried about Samantha's safety with her handling the agency's funds, worry no more! Butch is on patrol and wouldn't let a thing happen to his momma!

"Go ahead, ask about any other man in her life! I dare ya!"

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boxers! I love them! I used to have two, a mom and her daughter, and they were the best company (and believe me, best WATCHDOGS) you could ever ask. And no, I am not a Boxer breeder or president of Boxer Buddies of America.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 at 2:40:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jaci Burton said...

Oh! He is just adorable!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 at 2:55:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Julie Ramsey said...

He is SOOO adorable and tough! We need a video of all the tricks he can do!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 at 3:13:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Marley Gibson said...

Awwww....how adorable!!! Loves him.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 at 3:40:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Lis said...

Awww, he's so adorable!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 at 3:57:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Crystal* said...

I bet he's quite a character. I assume he rides shotgun? We can't get our black lab/pit to get the blazes out of the van!
Grins*

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 at 5:43:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shotgun, what are you talking about, HE DRIVES!!!!

Thursday, April 20, 2006 at 9:02:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home