Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Chat Doubleheader: Deidre Knight & Jaci Burton

What's better than one awesome chat tomorrow night????
TWO can't miss chats back to back!

Lead Off Hit:
TKA’s very own Deidre Knight will be conducting an agent chat for Romance Junkies, Thursday June 8, 2006 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm Eastern Time.

Road Map to Deidre Knight's Chat:
She’ll be in the RJ Chat room, so you'll need to change rooms.

(Note from Romance Junkies: If anyone has trouble getting into the chatroom - you can enter thru Millennium's website too.) Enter HERE: (when you enter the chat room, you will be in the lobby, click on the rooms tab at the top, click on RJ Chat, then click on change rooms.)


Clean Up Hitter:
Hot Jaci Burton will be chatting with TKA from 9-10PM EDT 06-08-06 in the TKA chat room (NOT the Yahoo! chat room. Find the link to our new chat space on our homepage).

Learn about the publishing world and agenting from Deidre and steamy writing from TKA's very successful Jaci Burton!!!!

Might want to brush up on your Jaci knowledge for tomorrow...I'm just sayin...

4 Comments:

Blogger Gena Showalter said...

I'm going to try and make both of these. I've got some hard hitting questions and I need answers!

Thursday, June 8, 2006 at 10:53:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Jaci Burton said...

So I should bring the Captain Morgan to the chat then ;-)

Thursday, June 8, 2006 at 1:07:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I totally forgot about both chats until they were over. Argh, sometimes I hate being on the west coast.

Cindy

Thursday, June 8, 2006 at 11:02:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I remembered, but felt bad 'cause I had to abandon Deidre's after 20 minutes 'cause the 7-year-old got clingy (I know Deidre is the type to understand, but it's just RUDE to walk out!). And then I came late to Jaci's because the 10-year-old had to get retrieved from the boy-girl pool party that was totally innocent yet a major precursor of things to come.

Oy.

Friday, June 9, 2006 at 12:22:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home