Tuesday, June 13, 2006

TKA Chats: Editor Rose Hilliard

Feeling stuck? Got questions you would love to ask a real, living, breathing editor? Now's your chance!

ROSE HILLIARD
Associate Editor at St. Martins Press
TKA Chat
06-16-06
Noon to 1PM EDT (Lunch chat!)


About Rose
Rose Hilliard is an associate editor at St. Martin's Press, where she handles romance, erotica and fiction for mass market, trade and hardcover. She began her publishing career in 2000 as an editorial assistant at Time Warner Book Group, and went on to work as an assistant editor at Penguin's New American Library. Some of the authors she has worked with include Virginia Henley, J. R. Ward and Judith Gould. She grew up in New Jersey and graduated from NYU.

Pack Friday's lunch full of questions!

5 Comments:

Blogger Gena Showalter said...

I absolutely can't wait!!! What a fabulous chat!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 at 4:17:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Deidre Knight said...

Rose is one of my favorite editors in the business. I know she's going to be terrific at this chat! D

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 at 4:20:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Deidre Knight said...

Rose is one of my favorite editors in the business. I know she's going to be terrific at this chat! D

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 at 4:20:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shoot. I'm working then.

Hmmm. Think I feel a headache coming on.

Nancy

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 at 4:28:00 PM EDT  
Blogger charleneteglia said...

Must mark my calendar! I already know Rose is fantastic to work with. *g*

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 at 10:16:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home