Thursday, January 04, 2007

Cherie Calbom Out & About

SLEEP AWAY THE POUNDS by Cherie Calbom is creating buzz all over the media world this week and in the next few months! Yay! I can't blame them though. I know I want to sleep away pounds right now. I sure gained enough over the holidays. Self control? What? That doesn't exist from November to January. Hehehe....



Details? I have them! See below on how you, too, can get the secrets for SLEEPING AWAY THE POUNDS.
  • USA Today article TODAY, Thurs. 1/4
  • NY Post article yesterday, Wed. 1/3
  • Cherie will be appearing on FOX NEWS LIVE! tomorrow, Fri 1/5 at 8:35 a.m. (Pacific) - 11:35 a.m. (Eastern).

Cherie we are so proud of you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen Painter said...

This is the diet I've always dreamed of. Pun intended. :o)

Friday, January 5, 2007 at 10:45:00 AM EST  
Blogger Liane Gentry Skye said...

Congratulations! This sounds like a must read. I'm fairly certain sure my metabolism has been...sleeping on the job. ::groans::

:c)

Friday, January 5, 2007 at 1:55:00 PM EST  
Blogger Marley Gibson said...

KRISTEN! You beat me to the joke! LOL!! Huge congrats on the book.

Marley = )

Friday, January 5, 2007 at 3:47:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home