Wednesday, January 17, 2007

We're Chatting Away

Join us Thursday, January 18th at 9 pm Eastern when we chat with Delilah Dawson!!! In Delilah's own words:
I've always loved romance novels, and I can remember back in high school, propping up my science books so that my teachers wouldn't see the steamy novels I had hidden inside. :)

And now I get to write such books! LOL!

These days, I live in California with my wonderful family, and yes, I'm still a voracious reader. I read anything and everything... when I get the time. I've discovered photography and LOVE it! I predict I'll be posting some of my photos just for kicks. :)


Delilah's January release is SOMETHING NAUGHTY, though she has many more upcoming releases in 2007!!


Damon Becker can't believe what he has just heard, from his grandmother no less! The matriarch of Becker Style business wear has come to an agreement with none other than Naughty Devil, purveyors of velvet handcuffs, edible underwear, and worse. Or better, depending how you look at it. Damon wants nothing to do with Naughty Devil --although he wouldn't mind trying out some of their items on ND's co-owner and sometime-model, voluptuously gorgeous Tanika Davis...

Tanika can't believe how resistant Damon is to Naughty Devil's product line -- talk about too much starch in somebody's boxers. Still, Damon's stuffed-shirt exterior belies some seriously sexy potential, and she wouldn't mind being the woman who helps Mr. Becker get in touch with his inner kinky. After all, he fills a suit like no man she's ever seen -- and she'd love to find out how well he can fill other things...

Now, a partnership rife with conflict is becoming a merger of a very different kind, as a pair of professionals with very different ideas about business come together after hours to discover the one thing they have in common...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Please drop in and chat if you ge ta chance! :)

Thanks!

Delilah Dawson

Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 1:39:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home