Monday, August 13, 2007

Contest Winners


I think this past Friday was our biggest contest day yet! Lets have a drum roll and congratulate our five winners. Telewa, Stephanie, Carol Burge, Rhonda Stapleton and Amy S. you have all won WILD WICKED and WANTON by Jaci Burton and ENSLAVE ME SWEETLY by Gena Showalter.

If you could send an email to contest@knightagency.net with your name and address I'll get your books out to you right away.

Keep watching our blog for more chances to win great novels!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!!!!! Congrats to the winners!!!

Monday, August 13, 2007 at 11:41:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Rhonda Helms said...

AWESOME!!! THANK YOU! I just sent my email. I'm so freaking excited!!!!!!!!

Monday, August 13, 2007 at 11:42:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners! Now I'll have to go to the bookstore and BUY my own copies. And don't you just HATE those trips to the bookstore? :o)

Monday, August 13, 2007 at 9:44:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats all winners!

Happy reading!

Terri W.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 2:19:00 AM EDT  
Blogger tetewa said...

I'm so excited to get the books! Thanks for the congrats.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 12:18:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Carol Burge said...

Yippee! Wooohooo! I can't wait to receive my books!

Thank You!!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 at 10:31:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home