Take Home Tuesday
Finally . . . a man who doesn't care who her family is
NASCAR photographer Annie Jenner is used to men falling over themselves to get close to her -- and her legendary racing family. But not Jared MacNeil. The picture-perfect tycoon and NASCAR sponsor loves Annie for herself. So why can't she quite believe it?
Maybe because Annie's twin brother is Jared's team's rival. And now with the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup on the line, her outraged sibling is saying anything to sabotage Annie's fledging relationship with Jared.
Jared knows he can't help who he's fallen in love with, and he wants to trust Annie. But when team rivalry turns ugly, will she really turn her back on the Jenner legacy?
Liz Allison, expert on all things NASCAR, gives the low-down on the sport's sexiest single drivers in her follow-up to The Girl’s Guide to NASCAR.
In a professional sport where over half its athletes are single men, the one question every single female fan asks is, “How do you marry a NASCAR driver?” No one but Liz Allison would, let alone could, dare to answer. Tongue-in-cheek but cunningly insightful, this is the satirical relationship guidebook with a NASCAR twist on the hottest eligible racecar drivers, featuring:
• Starting Line Up—profiles on all the single drivers of the NASCAR NEXTEL cup series
• Pit Stop Strategy—lighthearted tactics on how to get that driver to stop in his tracks and notice you
• Track Etiquette—sets the record straight for how to act at the track, in the pits, and in the garage area
• The Finding Mr. Right Quiz—lets readers see which driver is their perfect match
• How They Met—stories from drivers' wives about how they met their husbands