Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SORORITY 101 Books in the Window at Borders in Boston!


I was so thrilled yesterday at lunchtime when I was walking down the very busy part of Boylston Street in Boston and I saw the window display of Borders. Did my eyes deceive me or were those MY books in the window on display?

My friend, Rebecca, and I got closer...yes! SORORITY 101: ZETA OR OMEGA? and SORORITY 101: THE NEW SISTERS are front and center on their very own display table in the high traffic area.

Wow! Hey...I wrote these!

So, Rebecca and I go inside to find the table filled with pink and green books on a table all to themselves right in the front where all of the new fiction is. Rebecca looked over the books and decided to purchases two of each for her older sisters to read. Take a look at the happy reader.

And here she is with a very helpful Borders employee (who told the woman behind Rebecca to get the books) as she checks out.

Borders came and did the book sale at my launch party on May 2nd and invited me to the store to sign stock. She told me she was going to put some out on the New Fiction table, but I had no idea I'd get my own window like this! The sales people are going to push the books as "graduation presents." Which is a really great idea!

I hope you'll pick up the books and enjoy reading them...or gifting them to a teen that you know.
Hugs,
Marley = )
http://www.marleygibson.com
(writing as Kate Harmon for this series)

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Crystal Jordan said...

Yay! Congrats on the coveted window space!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 4:11:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marley,

So cool! A window display and a great idea to suggest them as graduation gifts.

:) Pam

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 4:15:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Verrrrry nice! I got my copies a couple of days ago and can't wait to dig in!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 4:24:00 PM EDT  
Blogger The Girl You Used to Know said...

that is some kind of awesome placement! Congrats!!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 4:30:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Maureen McGowan said...

What a gorgeous display, Marley! Congratulations.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 4:37:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Gena Showalter said...

Oh, I love this! Major congrats!!!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 6:24:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kristen Painter said...

How fantastic! And a great gift idea, too. You must be all tingly with awesomeness.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 7:11:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Oh that is so need, congradulation!!! :)

Thursday, May 15, 2008 at 4:32:00 AM EDT  
Blogger TinaFerraro said...

Woo-hoo, Marley!

Thursday, May 15, 2008 at 2:54:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kwana said...

What great pics! Congrats.

Thursday, May 15, 2008 at 9:00:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home