Wednesday, October 01, 2008

What's on your Kindle?

TKA's agents always have their dandy Kindles on hand to read work-related stuff. But sometimes, though rare, they get to read something for sheer pleasure. Associate Agent/Submissions Coordinator, Melissa Jeglinski, shares her latest downloads below.

MELISSA'S KINDLE REPORT: "JUST BREATHE by Susan Wiggs because I'm a big fan of her emotionally charged stories, and I've been waiting for this book for months. I also have sTORI TELLING by Tori Spelling because I LOVE a juicy tell-all and this one delivered!"


By the way, you guys are seriously into the Autumn Book Giveaway! All I can say is W-O-W! We’re thrilled to see so many people vying for our books! We love our authors are so glad to know you all love and support them too! Makes us feel all warm and fuzzy inside. There’s still time to get on this contest, so let your fellow booklovers know about this opportunity.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

I loved Just Breathe! I want to read it again!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008 at 4:19:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home