Thursday, June 16, 2005

Mia Snow, Alien Huntress

Welcome to an interview with Mia Snow, alien huntress. Mia is the star of Awaken Me Darkly and is eager to share her life with you. Let's get started!

Gena Showalter: Mia, you’ve been an AIR (Alien Investigation and Removal Agent) for many years now, stalking the nocturnal streets of New Chicago. What alien powers have you come across?

Mia Snow: A few years ago I fought an energy absorbing Rycan and would have died if not for my pyre-gun. Nowadays, I’m hunting a (sexy) Arcadian who can move so quickly the human eye can’t detect him, an (irritating) female who enjoys wielding her mind control abilities, and a (bitch) woman who likes killing human males through her sexual prowess.

Gena Showalter: You yourself have been called a bitch on many occasions. What’s your response to that?

Mia Snow: I prefer the term Super Bitch. That’s what my investigative team likes to call me, anyway. I don’t complain because they could call me much worse.

Gena Showalter: Many alien advocate groups are rallying for world peace and want to welcome aliens to our planet with open arms. What are you rallying for?

Mia Snow: Explosives at every alien drop site.

Gena Showalter: Oh. That’s, uh, interesting. But if you hate other-worlders so much and want all of them dead, why are you so attracted to Kyrin en Arr, an Arcadian with a mysterious, and possibly violent, past?

Mia Snow: Do you want me to shoot you? Is that what this is about? You came here looking to die? Well, guess what. I’m feeling accommodating. Take a look at this pyre-gun. I just changed the detonation crystal for hotter beams. I can fry you up extra crispy and feast on the remains for days.

Gena Showalter: Uh, thanks for taking the time to speak with me. I just remembered I have to be somewhere and I’m late. So late. If I don’t leave right now I’ll never make this, uh, appointment. Thanks again for --

To learn more about Mia Snow and her adventures in Awaken Me Darkly, visit Gena Showalter. To buy the book, visit here or here .

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehehe. Mia gives new meaning to the term "tough interview." }:)

Friday, June 17, 2005 at 8:44:00 AM EDT  
Blogger TJ Brown said...

LOL Love it! Love Mia!
Teri

Friday, June 17, 2005 at 12:02:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd hate to see her PMS week, Gena. Very cute!

Cindy

Friday, June 17, 2005 at 3:14:00 PM EDT  
Blogger PC Cast said...

Gena, baby! I simply adore Mia! May I please interview her for my blog? Please please?

Friday, June 17, 2005 at 7:39:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Gena Showalter said...

PC ~ I have asked Mia if she's willing to do another interview and she has agreed. From personal experience, might I suggest you use a metal detector before allowing her into your home...

Friday, June 17, 2005 at 8:16:00 PM EDT  
Blogger PC Cast said...

Uh, Gena, I meant that I'd like to interview Mia OVER THE PHONE. (After I check for line taps, mind you.)

Saturday, June 18, 2005 at 12:25:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL you guys. }:)

Saturday, June 18, 2005 at 9:02:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home