Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Romancing the Blog

Hi, Everyone!
I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow morning early (six a.m.!) my first post on www.romancingtheblog.com will be available. I don't know how many of you visit that blog, but it's a tremendous site with a true powerhouse list of contributors. I would urge you to check it out, no matter what day it is, but also thought it might be of note that my first article will be there tomorrow.

The topic is top secret for now, but let's just say it's just the kind of thing that readers of this blog seem to find quite interesting. :)

What can I say? I'm an agent--it's my job to tantalize people.

On an unrelated note, I realize that I am woefully behind in answering various posts and suggestions for blog topics, and will be catching up in the next few weeks. I had the gall to take a vacation (gasp!) to visit a friend in North Carolina. In fact, you can read about that trip on my other blog.

More to come!
Deidre (who has NO unanswered queries in her box at present!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But to tantalize, then password protect it! Now that's just mean. *ggg*

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 at 7:45:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Deidre Knight said...

Ha! I had no idea, Shannon. Wonder why THAT happened...I'll go fix and thanks for pointing it out!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 at 8:05:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deidre, I thought you'd get a kick out of knowing that one of the groups I belong to has been discussing your article! I was thrilled to see how excited they were by the information you shared. Lots of kudos there for you :)

I'd give you the link to check out for yourself, but it's a paid-for only group that's password protected. Just thought you'd like to know that there's a good deal of people who think your article was awesome!
Warmly,
Jenny:)

Thursday, June 23, 2005 at 1:19:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the no unanswered query status!

Thursday, June 23, 2005 at 1:42:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home