Saturday, September 10, 2005

Conferences

Meanwhile, I am attending the annual Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers Conference http://www.rmfw.org and seeing a lot of old friends. I gave my seminar Problem Solving for the Pantzer yesterday afternoon and as 2004 Writer of the Year, introduced 2005 Writer of the Year, Cindi Myers last night, so my duties are done and I can talk with other writers and play. Lovely! Even as I type, I am missing an intriguing panel on using a trance state to beat writer's block...not that I often have writer's block, but anything with a new-age title hooks me. But, of course, when I told a crit buddy I was going to the seminar she said "But, Robin, you're always in a trance state..." She'd noticed.

Anyway, I decided to do my daily blog, take a look at this, and CHEERS FOR KAREN!!! then couldn't resist a bit on conferences...so I'm being virtuous instead of escaping into (another) trance state....

Love to all,
Robin

1 Comments:

Blogger Tori Scott said...

Congratulations to Esri for winning the Mainstream category at the RMFW conference!!!!

Pam

Monday, September 12, 2005 at 1:56:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home