Friday, January 13, 2006

Check Out The Knight Agency "Official Movie"

My honey posted a fabulous piece on his blog today that all those who live in--or occasionally visit--TKA Land should read. Check it out:

Judson Knight's Blog

By the way, I apologize for being pretty scarce in these parts recently. The agency has been keeping me very busy, but I do hope to start hanging out a lot more this year. In fact, I'm hoping to open a question and answer thread in the next few weeks! But first (poor, poor pitiful me) I have to go to Jackson Hole on Thursday for a long weekend of skiing and snowmobiling. Yes, it's a tough life, but somebody must go and make an utter fool of themselves as they attempt skiing for the first time in their lives. I decided to volunteer and let it be me. Here's praying I don't break an arm or wrist because where would I be if I couldn't TYPE all day long??

Have a great holiday weekend and be safe!
Deidre

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you have a blast! I don't do the skiing thing...but snowmobiling seems up my alley! Be safe!

Saturday, January 14, 2006 at 1:06:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a big skier, and I recommend one very important thing to you, Deidre. Take a lesson your first day out!!! It will be so worth your time and you'll have a lot more fun.

Janet Louise Campbell

Sunday, January 15, 2006 at 2:10:00 PM EST  
Blogger Kristen Painter said...

I love Jackson Hole! Last time I was there with family, my dad met Clint Eastwood.

Don't break anything. ;o)

Monday, January 16, 2006 at 6:00:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's your first time, D??? Wow! I can't believe you've gone this long without skiing. It's a blast. You'll love it. But definitely take Janet's advice and get a lesson first thing. If you can, I'd say start every day with a lesson, just so you have stuff to work on in the afternoons and somebody to show you (often) what your form should look like when you're starting out. It's worth it in the end, even if just as a confidence builder.

Don't forget to take pics for all of us in blogland... ;-)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 at 2:27:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home