Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Wow. HeartMate Out of Print

Image hosted by Photobucket.comWow. I KNEW Berkley was reissuing HeartMate (with new cover, probably an amber heart necklace) in August, but I didn't know that there were, like, no new copies...but it seems so. At least on amazon and bn.com and Ingrams there aren't any to be had directly from the sites (though in the "used" section there are some new ones). Wow.

There are, of course, other copies floating around the web. The highest price I saw for a new copy was $17, the lowest for a used copy was $2.00.

**big eyes**

I DO have an email out to my editor, but I think this is a good sign. Don't know how many they'll print for the reissue...meanwhile, I think I have a source for first printing of HeartMate (maybe 3 books), but all my first printing have either been used as "author copies" and are marked up, or the cats...

Anyway, just sharing the news.

May all your writing dreams come true,Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats, Robin! How thrilling it must be for you! :) Now that I can't get it, I REALLY want it! LOL

Wednesday, January 4, 2006 at 5:20:00 PM EST  
Blogger FantasyAuthor RobinDOwens said...

Thanks, Robin. It IS out there swimming around...if you get it, I hope you enjoy!

Robin

Thursday, January 5, 2006 at 11:01:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home