Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What? No Chat Again This Week?

I have a good reason. I do. Tomorrow I will be flying to Park City, Utah to attend the Sundance Film Festival. You pity me, I know. Besides seeing lots of exciting films, I will be meeting with film agents and representatives and discussing our latest projects. I will also dig deep to find out what exactly it is the market it looking for right now. And don't forget, I'll be learning tons in some of the panels the festival is offering.

Now, the really exciting part is that I am bringing along my trusty digital camera and laptop so you will be hearing from me as I take Sundance by storm! Wish me luck and send me lots of toasty warm thoughts!

See ya on the other side...

P.S. Deidre hand picked this pic of Robert Redford. She just wasn't satified with my Sundance choice above. But, to speak truth, it is all about Robert.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give Robert a big kiss for me!

Enjoy

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 2:46:00 PM EST  
Blogger Deidre Knight said...

Awesome! Julie Ramsey, everyone! Marketing Manager extraordinaire! Take a bow, young Ola. :)
D

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 3:48:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jaci Burton said...

Oh Julie! How fun and exciting! Have a wonderful time. Can't wait for the reports and the pics. I've been the Park City and it's beautiful!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 3:50:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lauren Baratz-Logsted said...

I was in Park City right after the festival ended the year The Brothers McMullen won. Still very exciting, but also easier to get a table at dinner. As for what the movie scouts are looking for, why, they're looking for whatever TKA clients have to sell!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 5:35:00 PM EST  
Blogger Marley Gibson said...

Have a wonderful time at Sundance, Julie and let us know of any great films we should catch. Great chatting with you today!

Marley = )

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 7:07:00 PM EST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have fun and enjoy it!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 7:14:00 PM EST  
Blogger Diana Peterfreund said...

To preserve the illusion of cleverness, I will not reveal how long it took me to figure out the significance of "Sundance."

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 7:23:00 PM EST  
Blogger The Girl You Used to Know said...

This is me pretending I'm not jealous.

Hope you have a fantastic time!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 9:21:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To preserve the illusion of cleverness, I will not reveal how long it took me to figure out the significance of "Sundance."

If you had not said that, Diana, I would never have figured it out. I thought it was just sunny there.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 10:12:00 PM EST  
Blogger Gena Showalter said...

Have fun and stay safe!!! We'll miss you. Here's to lots of amazing things happening!

Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 8:25:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diana,

Are you referring to the movie? Girl, you're too young, that's the problem, LOL.

Cindy

Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 4:15:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jana Armstrong said...

Have a safe trip, Julie!!

Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 7:23:00 PM EST  
Blogger Philanthropist said...

It is all about the left handed Sundance Kid.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 11:46:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home