Friday, April 21, 2006

A Plug for a FABULOUS new blog

Okay, there are so many blogs out here in blogland, as we all know, with new ones springing up every day. But there's a really terrific spot that seems to be below the radar, started by a friend of mine. It's called WRITER UNBOXED. They've interviewed Audrey Niffenegger (how did they GET that one??) and even little ole me.

So I'm linking to the memememe post, only because she asked such great questions and I think it should interest everyone here in terms of writing and agenting etc. PLUS, I really want this blog to start getting some terrific traffic.

Here you go!



Let me know what you think!
Deidre

5 Comments:

Blogger Maria Geraci said...

What a great interview!

And I love the blog template--great colors with a funky little style!

Friday, April 21, 2006 at 1:29:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! Quality interviews!!!

I've bookmarked the site.

Thanks.

Friday, April 21, 2006 at 2:44:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Monica Burns said...

Wow! I feel great! I actually knew about this before I read the blog here! LOL

Excellent interview!

Monica <--slinking back to the day job. *sigh*

Friday, April 21, 2006 at 2:46:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Kathleen Bolton said...

Thanks for the hat tip, Deidre! We'll try to keep doing you proud. Fortunally, Teri and I are endlessly fascinated with the process of writing fiction, so we'll keep asking writers questions about How They Do It. The answers we get always surprise us!

Saturday, April 22, 2006 at 9:38:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Therese Walsh said...

Thanks for a great interview, Deidre! :)
Therese

Monday, April 24, 2006 at 2:44:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home