Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Big Birthday Thank You!

Thank you SO much to each and every one of you that sent me birthday wishes! You have made me feel so loved and just full of smiles today! So much so that I got a cookies and cream milkshake for lunch! aww yeah!

This particular one stood out for me. Last year, Deidre put a crazy pic of me on the blog for my birthday (go ahead, search the blog, it's still there), so this year I am doing the honors!

ENJOY! Have a fantastic day in honor of moi!

Oh I am so H-O-T...HOT!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Marie Green/Crystal Green said...

Ack--Julie, I couldn't make it to the chat, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have a great time and a great year.

Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 1:43:00 PM EST  
Blogger Deidre Knight said...

You're like a paranormal creature--part human, part... computer generated hottie??

Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 1:47:00 PM EST  
Blogger Julie Ramsey said...

Eh I'll take computer generated hottie any time I can get it... ha!

Wednesday, February 7, 2007 at 4:20:00 PM EST  
Blogger Marley Gibson said...

Did you get enough e-mails yesterday? :::EG:::

Hugs,
Marley = )

Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 11:05:00 AM EST  
Blogger Julie Ramsey said...

Hehe! Omg! The emails! I can still barely see over them... cyberly of course. You guys are amazing! Oh the love!

Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 12:45:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home