Thursday, July 12, 2007

Contest Winners!


It was great to see so many people decided to enter in our contest. As promised its time to announce our winners. Now for a drumroll, Jude, Lonnie, and Gina Black you are our WINNERS! That means you'll each be receiving a copy of Autumn Blue by Karen Harter and Navajo Echoes by Cassie Miles. Email me at kerensa.wilson@knightagency.net with your address and I will have these books out to you in no time.

If you didn't win this contest just keep checking back at our blog, there will be another contest running soon. Have a terrific rest of the day everybody and thank you for participating.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ongratulations, winners!

Thursday, July 12, 2007 at 3:37:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jude said...

Woo hoo! THANK YOU! Now can you get them here by the weekend, so I can fall right into them? :)

Thursday, July 12, 2007 at 3:48:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats all winners!

Happy reading!

Terri W.

Thursday, July 12, 2007 at 6:01:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for running these contests! I'm tempted to enter them all, but then I remember there are people who like certain subgenres more than me. My entry then just means someone else who really loves that subgenre might miss out. So I'm trying r-e-a-l-l-y hard to just enter the ones where the books don't just whisper to me, they shout. Can't wait to see what's up for grabs next!

Thursday, July 12, 2007 at 9:14:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Gina Black said...

Oh how exciting!! One of the hard parts about not attending National is that I didn't get all those books so this is simply wonderful. :)

Thank you!

Friday, July 13, 2007 at 2:40:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home