Saturday, July 14, 2007

Quick Note

I must talk to you all quickly since my agent moved my appt from 9 am to 7:45. HQ party was great, but I left before it was over. Must TRAIN for it next year. Feet are still sore from standing and dancing.

Berkley editor gave me the news that Heart Dance has "made" 2 industry lists for trade paperback. B&N it's at #3 after whatever best sellers there are. Bookscan it's at 7. Supposedly this is a Big Deal, so YAY!!!

Off to the appt now.
May you enjoy your writing today.
Robin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooohooo! Congratulations Robin!

Saturday, July 14, 2007 at 1:34:00 PM EDT  
Blogger talia pente said...

YAY Robin!!! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

talia

Saturday, July 14, 2007 at 8:02:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home