Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Last Night's Chat Wrap-Up

I would like to give a great big giant thank you to Tommy Newberry for coming out to chat live with us last night at the Knight Agency Chat Room. Also a big round of applause is in order to all the amazing writers who showed up and wowed us with their great questions.


For those of you that missed Tommy's incredibly inspirational message or came in late to the chat I'm attaching a link below. I encourage everyone to take a few minutes and read through Tommy's incredibly insightful and powerful comments.


Also, in celebration of a great event I'm feeling generous and therefore holding an impromptu contest! Leave a comment and you will be eligible to win a copy of one of Tommy's books, I haven't checked my inventory yet, but the prize will either be a copy of The 4:8 Principle or Success is Not an Accident.


Thanks again everyone, and if you haven't had a chance to check out America's Success Coach's books for yourself, whats stopping you!?!


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll leave a comment!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 1:57:00 PM EST  
Blogger KL Grady said...

The chat transcript seems to have gone AWOL. Could you post a fresh link?

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 2:31:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed the chat, thanks for the link to the transcript!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 4:20:00 PM EST  
Blogger Cindy Thomson said...

I'd love to be entered in the contest. Thanks.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 7:23:00 PM EST  
Blogger tetewa said...

I also missed the chat because I had to work, but would love to be included in the draw!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 7:30:00 PM EST  
Blogger Lis said...

Sorry I missed the first half of the chat, look forward to seeing what I missed via transcript!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 9:03:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great chat!! Thanks for inviting Tommy to hang out for a bit.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 9:06:00 PM EST  
Blogger catslady said...

I couldn't get the link to work either. I've had company from out of town and trying desperately to catch up with everything.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 11:43:00 PM EST  
Blogger Carol Burge said...

I tried to get to the transcript, but the link isn't working.

I did attened the chat, but I got there late and missed Tommy. :(

I'll check back later and see if I can access the link.

Friday, November 16, 2007 at 2:45:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home