Friday, April 21, 2006

TGIF!!

As 5'oclock rapidly approaches on this beautiful friday afternoon, we thought we would offer up a little more insight to Georgia's awe-inspiring beauty! Take a look around Deidre's very beautiful and very green backyard and let it inspire you to get outside and enjoy the weekend ahead! A little fresh air never hurt anyone, and what better inspiration is there than that which can be found in the world around us!


How much lovlier does it get than the Historic South?!

Doesn't this just remind you of being a kid running around through the sprinkler all day? Well, it does for me anyways! Here's from everyone here at TKA wishing you all a happy and relaxing weekend!

6 Comments:

Blogger Nonny Blackthorne said...

Oooh. That's gorgeous. Thank you for sharing! (And have a great weekend yourselves!!) :)

Friday, April 21, 2006 at 5:12:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, the azaleas are beautiful! My baby azalea bushes didn't survive our dry winter.

Saturday, April 22, 2006 at 2:23:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Monica Burns said...

DEFINITELY beautiful, but deadly to my allergies. *sigh* Ahh for my childhood days when being outdoors didn't result in stuffy noses or sneezes. Now I simply enjoy behind a glass window. Thanks for sharing the wonderful view!

Monica

Saturday, April 22, 2006 at 5:29:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Crystal* said...

Oh good grief! If I had a yard like that, I'D play in the sprinkler all day long.
Grins*

Sunday, April 23, 2006 at 9:25:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Jordan Summers said...

Very pretty. Makes me miss the green of the Midwest and Scotland.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 at 1:53:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Edie Ramer said...

I love it, Deidre! It's green in Wisconsin too--right now, at least. Some days I look out at my backyard and feel blessed to be alive and living here.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 at 5:40:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home