Friday, April 28, 2006

The Winner is..



The Winner of an autographed copy AWAKEN ME DARKLY by Gena Showalter is...


anit10012000

Congratulations!!!

Our next contest winner will receive an autographed copy of Cara Lockwood's
I DO (BUT I DON'T).

Get your hands on this copy because the sequel I DID (BUT I WOULDN'T NOW)

releases May 2, 2006.

To Win:

Simply sign up for the TKA Yahoo! Group below before Midnight EST 05/05/06. Already a member? Great! You are already automatically entered to win.


Click here to join Knightagency
Click to join Knightagency

Good luck everybody!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, yea, I'm already entered to win. Will bribes of cyber chocolate help?

Cindy

Friday, April 28, 2006 at 4:39:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Julie Ramsey said...

Ooo... Mmm Cyber Chocolate...

Monday, May 1, 2006 at 11:59:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home