Monday, January 23, 2006

More meetings, less celebrities

Good morning everyone! Yep, it's BRIGHT and EARLY here in Park City. I'm sitting on the bathroom floor typing up the blog because that is the only place I can pick up a signal in the condo. Teehehe.

I don't have too long this morning because we have a Spanish flick to catch in just a bit, but I wanted to recap a few things.

Celebrities:

Alas, I only saw Donna from That 70's Show yesterday. She's a blond! Whoa.

Park City:
Wow is it still so beautiful! It was quite cold yesterday, I will say. No snow though yesterday.

Movies:
Didn't get to catch too many films yesterday because I was in meetings most of the day with film agents and producers. But, I did get into ALLEGRO (a Danish film) which (I thought) was pretty good. Funky, but good.

Today I am off to see LA TRAGEDIA DE MARCARIO and then perhaps THE SCIENCE OF SLEEP. I might wait list a few others though. Gotta grab a few gifts for folks back home and see a few more stars before the day's over.

Okay, I gotta run! I'll try to post more later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Isabelle Santiago said...

Can I just tell you how awesome it is that you've been meeting all these people and seeing all these wonderful films?? You're going to come back with such great stories to tell!!

Keep us updated, ok? :)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 at 12:22:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home